7.12.2017

Cabinet Organization Project From the Dollar Tree and HomeGoods


Hello, friends! 

I am so excited to share this with you all today! As you know, staying organized is very important to me. 


I do not like opening a cabinet where all the pans tumble on top of me. I bet you do not enjoy this either. Here is a simple solution to the problem!


First off, how cute is my new llama bag! Don't you just love it? 

I think I am going to bring it to Atlanta for when we go to the Farmer's Market with Dallas!


Here is the storage cabinet in our living room (right next to the kitchen). This is where we store most of our baking items including muffin tins, cookie sheets, cupcake holders, and all my other fun goodies. 


These baskets are from Home Goods. How great are they for space! They fit perfectly and help all of my cookie sheets, muffin tins, and cake pans.


Here is a closer look inside to see how much they hold.


As you can see, everything is now well organized. We will not have any more pans or cookie sheets just falling out of the cabinet anymore!

You can find baskets like these here- Baskets
and here- Baskets

How do you organize your cookie sheets, cake pans, and all your baking goodies?


See you in the next post. Be sure to subscribe and follow the blog so you never miss out on a new post. 


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...