6.16.2017

Home Chef Meal Delivery (Pre-delivery) Guest Post By Dallas

Hello friends!

I am excited to let you all know that I will be receiving my first Home Chef Meal (with this link you will receive $30 in credit to use on your own Home Chef)! I will be receiving the meal next Wednesday. 

I plan on sharing every step of the process with you all. 

The first step is to pick what you would like to order. Here are the options for this upcoming week. 


They, also, offered the two meals below. These are the two that I picked for this next week. I figured why not have some fun and try two delicious meals. 

I will say a lot of the meals sounded absolutely delicious. These just sounded great for me and the boys. They have where you can pick how many people, what you prefer to eat, and what you can not eat as well.

One of my favorite things so far is that they show me calories per serving, the spice level, and the difficulty. 




Thank you all for reading! I will be posting how they arrive and how the recipes turn out!

Have you ever tried Home Chef? Let me know below what your thoughts are!
SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Like

https://www.amazon.com/shop/mrserica
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...