6.28.2017

Atlanta Goodwill Finds: Guest Post by Dallas


Hello Friends! 


I know a lot of you like a good deal! I do as well! Mom and I went to one of the many Goodwills in Atlanta. This one is off of Roswell Road. It is organized by gender, the type of item, then color. It isn't organized by size so you have to take your time here. 




This top is originally from Old Navy. It still had the tags on it. It retailed for $29.94. I was able to purchase it for $5.99! 
I tried to see if it is still for sale on their website, but could not find it. They do have similar styles on the website. Here are a few similar styles: Black and White TopPatterned Top, and Blue Lace Trimmed.

I just love everything about this shirt. The tassels are a perfect addition to the top. 



This top is from Old Navy as well. I could not find this exact style, but I do have good news! This similar style comes in two prints, one stripe, and multiple colors on the Old Navy website. 



This is one of the most comfortable cardigans that I have ever worn. I am so excited to have found this gem. The tapered sleeves make it perfect for a chilly evening in the summer or to wear in fall weather. 
You can look at Old Navy Cardigans here, but I could not see a similar one to this.



This top is so cute! I just love it.  
All of the tops were $5.99 at Goodwill versus $25-$30 each! 



This gem! I am in love. 
I found this at Goodwill for only $1.91!
Here are some different ones so you can see a price comparison: Benzara Galvanized Watering JugGalvanized Watering Jug, and Kitchen Comforts Pitcher.

What great finds have you found at your Goodwill?


SaveSave
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...