5.10.2017

Cute Finds From the Target Dollar Spot for Summer



Hello Friends................ Welcome to the Blog! 



Target really brought out some of the cutest Summer items for any type of celebration! It's all things pineapples and flamingo! I thought it would be fun to share some of the great things I found. I had to visit two of my stores a few different times to get the items I found so always keep an eye out. 



I just love these two drink pictures with the matching theme. I can't wait to use them and know they will be perfect. 


Ok how cute are these plates? I love the idea that they are small appetizer plates and they will be so cute sitting out on my table. I also have plans to use these as little dessert party plates. 



They have the coordinating little buckets and wait until you see what I do with mine! I also did go back and pick up the matching hot pink bucket. 



The yellow tray is the perfect match to the collection. Of course, they have them in pink and green. 


More cute goodies.........


I picked up the tablecloth to use as a table runner and the placemats will be used as a little color on the table under serving dishes with the food. I love to layer pieces to help add dimension to the table. 


This serving dish just topped off the collection! I could not believe my eyes when I walked into HomeGoods and found it in the clearance section. How perfect is this!! 


Come along now and see the video link below to get a better look at all the pieces I picked up. Be sure to subscribe so you never miss out on fun finds like this. 


See you in the next post. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...