Target Spring and Summer Dollar Spot Finds


Hello Friends...............


I love when a new holiday comes around because not only does that mean it's a special time to spend with your family but it also means Target is going to bring out new fun items with their Dollar Section.  

I knew that I did not need a lot of Easter items because my collection is complete but I am very pleased with what I did pick up. Let me share those items with you now. 


I was excited to pick this tray up because I knew it would work great for my coffee station but also during those nights when we want to go outside and sit around the campfire and have smores. 


You can see above how I used my silver tray that I picked up for $3.00. They had multiple colors that fit the Spring Season but I wanted the silver so I could use it all year and for any holiday. 

I think my Easter coffee mugs are adorable sitting in the tray on my coffee station. 


These were the one item that was on my must have list. The minute I saw people start posting these on their Instagram account I knew I had to have one. Finding these turned into a family event as Eddie helped me by stopping by Target multiple times during the week and I was so excited when he said he found these two and they were on their way to our home! 


I have an upcoming video and post where I will be sharing with you how I put these to use as my cleaning caddy for a few rooms. I love everything about them! 


These carrots were such a fun find and these are what started the idea I had for my Kitchen Easter Table which I named, "A Bunny's Garden." 


As you can see I made each place setting have a different carrot in the center but with the same theme. I loved how this turned out and it's the perfect idea for an Easter Table on a budget or a kid friendly Easter table. 


I love how everything came together and almost everything is from Target so it's very budget friendly. 


The little rabbits are from the Target Dollar Spot last year during this time and I was excited to use them with my theme for this year. Remember to pick up items and build around them each year. 


The stationary is always so much fun to pick up and use at home or in the office. I picked up the set above for my daughter to use with her planner. The colors are a great match and I know she will love using them. 


I love this set of pink stationary that I picked up for writing thank you notes that I send out and use for my Etsy shop business. They are very pretty in person. They would also be great for wedding shower announcements. 


Can we talk about how cute these straws are with the little bunny tails on them? They went great with my Kitchen Table theme. 


I went with a set of the blue and a set of the gold because I just felt like it was too hard to pick just one. 


The last item I picked up where these little chalkboard Easels that I think will work perfect to list what each food item is during dinner. They were only $1.00 each and very cute. 


Come along now and see a closer look at all the fun items I found as I share a better look. Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel so you never miss out! 

SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...