3.18.2017

March Felicity Jane Unboxing and Review


Hello Friends.....


It's that time when the Felicity Jane monthly subscription has come in the mail. I am so excited to open it with you and would you believe I didn't even look inside the box yet. So let's jump into this months subscription together.


The presentation on each one of her boxes is just amazing. I love the black and white striped box with the black and white polka dot paper. The black bow ties it together. 



Everything about this box screams Spring and Summer. I plan to sit down and use each one of these to put our recent cruise pictures together. Everything is just so pretty. 


Above in the top three photos, you can see all of the paper that comes in this month's kit. There are three solid colored sheets and each side has a lighter color and then a darker color. The set is just amazing and I walk you through each piece in the video which you can see at the bottom of this post. 


The kit also has several accessories that come in the kit and I can not wait to come up with something fun with these. She has a black style and a wood style. 


The gold foiled letters are very pretty and I know these will be used for the photos I take during our cruise! I am already spelling out many sweet titles. 



Come along now and you can see each piece of this kit. I love the idea of receiving this each month and I just can not wait to put something new together! 
Enjoy the video! 


See you in the next post! 


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...