Girls Weekend Full of Fun


Hello Friends....


Today I am busy updating my blog after a fun filled weekend with Dallas. For anyone that is new to my channel and blog, I have a daughter in her senior year of college. This weekend I went to visit her and we had a great time and of course I wanted to share a few photos. 



Above I grabbed a quick picture of us while we were out shopping. This tree just said everything that would make a perfect backdrop so we grabbed a quick picture. Well, I take that back.....there was nothing quick about it because I made us take it five times until I was able to get the sun just right. We all do that right?


We had lunch and Dallas gave me my birthday gifts which I loved everything about them. You can see what she gave me in the video at the end of this post. Perfect gifts! 

The bag she wrapped everything in was adorable and it said, "You are kind of a big deal!" So cute. 


That night we went to the movies and saw La La Land. I really enjoyed it but if I had to explain why I would have to say because it was not like anything I had seen. I am not big on musicals but this kept my attention and I really enjoyed it. 

The soundtrack is still playing in my mind, and I might actually purchase it. I can hear the song, "City of Stars" playing in my head now. 


The next morning we went for breakfast and coffee and I had so much fun with Snapchat. I really am a 12-year-old young girl at heart. The good thing is my family just goes along with it. :)


The picture above is well ......just because. Do you really need a reason when it comes to snap chat?


I love a good crown any day of the week! 


After a fun filled weekend, I was off Sunday afternoon for a business meeting. Just a busy bee these days! 


I loved the look of the downtown area. I would love to live in the downtown area of a busy City and have the chance to walk to work and then walk to a local restaurant afterward to sit and enjoy live music. Sounds great, doesn't it! 


Be sure to watch the video I put together of our fun weekend. You will want to subscribe so you never miss out on the fun! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...