Etsy Planner Sticker Haul Review


Hello Friends.....


This month I purchased some fun new items from Etsy for my planner. I have found that I am really enjoying using a planner and I really like adding a small touch of pretty to it. Etsy is one of my favorite places to shop for items that have that special touch. 


The stickers above are from the shop owner Luckety. You can find her shop here- Luckety Shop

I am using the stickers above for goal tracking which I line up on the side of my Happy Planner. One set is the filled in and the 2nd set is the shadowed which allows me to write in. 

The set above is from her Romance Kate and I love everything about it. I can not wait to use this set this week. 



Above you can see a look at her Valentine set which is perfect for Spring and Summer and not just during the Valentine holiday.  I used them last week and they look amazing. 

The next company I purchased from which you will see in all the photos below is Knockout Print Shop. You can find their link here- Shop


I love everything about the cleaning bottles and I actually use my set to mark the zone I cleaned that day. I will go into more details later about my zone cleaning but it has been a huge help for me to break my house up into zones and clean a little each day instead of trying to take on one major cleaning day. 



I purchased the weights above in hopes that if I bought them I would need to use them! That means planning out days for the gym. Oh how I hope I run out of these stickers soon because that means lots of days working hard to get in shape! 


The cameras are the perfect sticker to help me track my video postings and film days. Tracking video days are must because time can get away from you and before you know it a week has gone by with no new postings. 


The banner flags are perfect for a today list. The idea here is not laying out to many items in a day to do. Keep it simple but productive. 


I love these walking shoes and they really do motivate me to get out and walk. I can not tell you how theroputic walking is for me. I love the health benefits and how it just clears my mind. 




You can see a little look into my planner with out the stickers work so great for me. I love having goals in front of me and knowing what is on my list. 







I also purchased this washi tape from Washi Supply Co and you can find them here- Shop


I love these the stripes and floral print of each one of these and the price is great. The devliery was very fast and I cant wait to order from them again. 


Here's to lots of planning to come our way! 


You can see the complete video of each item with more details below. 


See you in the next post! Be sure to subsrcibe so you never miss out! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...