1.24.2017

New Favorite Find | Glass & Metal Planner Organizer Target Threshold



Let me start by sharing with you that I am very excited about a new series I am starting on my Youtube channel called, "New Finds." This is a series where I will bring new items that I find that I 100% love and I am very pleased with. I don't want to hold onto these until my Monthly Favorites because many times these items might be on sale or will be an item you need to grab while it's in stock. 



I have an antique style desk set up in my master bedroom and each Sunday night I love to collect my items and sit in my dining room to plan out my week. I keep all of my notebooks and planner accessories stored in my desk and they are right at my fingertips when I need them. 


One of my favorite features about this new organizer is how pretty it is just sitting out. I am inspired each day when I see it sitting out waiting for the next time I get to use it. 


 I also love the look of it when I bring it with me to my dining room table to start planning. The glass allows you to see everything and have easy access. 



I am sharing a link for the organizer that I picked up at Target here. LINK I paid $19.99 for the one I purchased but it looks like it is on sale now which is great for you! 

Take a better look at the organizer below as I share my video with you. 



I hope you are as excited about this new series as I am and be sure to subscribe so you never miss out! You can follow my blog by signing up for emails and follow my Youtube by subscribing. 




See you in the next post! Erica


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...