11.10.2016

DIY Starbucks Carmel Macchiato Recipe


I love everything about an Iced Carmel Macchiato from Starbucks expect to spend $4.50 each time I go! I have played with this recipe for a little while and I feel like I have finally perfected it! Let me share with you how to make them for yourself. 



Ingredients:

1 Cup of Milk
Handful of Ice
2 Tbs of Vanilla Syrup, I like the Starbucks brand
3 oz of strong coffee
Hershey Carmel Syrup


The first step is to place your ice in the 16 oz cup
I pour a small amount caramel syrup around the sides and let it run down the cup 
Pour 1 cup of milk over ice
Brew your 3 oz of coffee and pour over milk and ice. 
Add two tbs of vanilla syrup 

Stir and you are ready to serve! 

Be sure to see video below and follow all the steps along with me. 



This is not a drink you will have everyday but it's fun to have as a special treat! 


Forget about heading to Starbucks for coffee fix and make your own caramel macchiato at home!This is my version of a Starbucks remake and it not their recipe. No formal Barista here! 


See you in the next post! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...