9.12.2016

Target Dollar Spot has Fur Top Winter Hats


I recently shared in one of my videos from my Weekly Vlog Series on my YouTube channel that I wanted to get my hands on a Pom Pom Knit Cap for this Winter and I was surprised when one of you shared with me that the Target Dollar Spot had a selection. Today I found these two and I am just so excited. They are $5.00 each and the quality is amazing. 


Even though it is still in the mid 90's I am going to do a quick try on for you so we can both take a look at how they will fit me. This is definitely out of my normal comfort style but let's live a little! 


They had black, cream, and gray so I went with the black and cream. The gray was also very nice but I could not justify purchasing three hats when I have never worn one in the past. This will be the first Winter that I wear one and not to mention one that has a pom pom on it! I am venturing out and living a little with the pom pom look! 


I love everything about these little caps. They yarn is soft and they seem like they would be from a high-end store instead of the Target Dollar Bullseye Spot. I am very pleased with them and can not wait to match them up with some of my Winter outfits. 


I would love to hear from you! Do you like wearing a cap during the Winter months? 

See you in my next post! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...