7.11.2016

New Top From The Loft to Take From Dressy to Casual

I had reward points to use from my Ann Taylor card and I saw that The Loft was having an amazing sale last week so I had to pick up this shirt. I love everything about it from the style, the color, and the ruffle sleeves. It was made for me! 


The center body part of the shirt is a soft t-shirt fabric but the ruffle sleeves dress it up and not to mention pairing it with a big pearl statement necklace. The black really pops with the white jeans. 


You can find the link to the shirt here- Shirt
Jean can be found here- Jeans
Shoes are Tory Burch Caroline Ballet flats- Shoes


The shirt also comes in baby pink and white but I love the black color. 


You can dress it up with a higher wedge or heel but I love wearing my very comfortable Tory Burch flats. They are perfect!




We had so much fun grabbing a few pictures before church this week and I really think this is going to be a fun new Sunday routine! What do you think?


See you next time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Like

https://www.amazon.com/shop/mrserica
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...