4.08.2016

Crown and Ivy Clothing Line From Belk


I needed to pick up a few new pieces of Summer clothing items for our cruise and while shopping online I came across this line from Belk. Its the Crown and Ivy Line which offers everything from dresses, t-shirts, pants, and so much more. There are so many things on my wish list. 


I also love how you can mix and match so many of the pieces because if you know me I love to shop my closet and put different pieces together to get a completely different outfit without spending more. 




The colors are so bring and fun and scream Spring and Summer. They have several fun scarf pieces that when added to an outfit give it a completely different look. I love the plaid shirts with the printed scarf pattern. 






The colors just pop off the page and make me want each piece. 


I also love all of the accessories the line has to offer from pillows, totes, and water bottles. How fun! 



This line has a very high end preppy look to it but not on a high end price point which is something else I love about it. Its perfect for the mom like me that wants something fun to wear and then perfect for the college student like my daughter. Its hard for a line to work for two completely different age g groups like that but they did it! 



I am more of a pants girl but I do love the fact they have shorts in all lengths and not just mini shorts. The patterns are so cute!


Here is a look at my favorite pair of pants I purchased just before our cruise. I can not explain how comfy they are and I love pairing them with a t-shirt and my go to cardigan style. Here is the link for this pair- here



I hope you had a chance to check out my cruise series on my Youtube channel. We had so much fun traveling with Royal Caribbean on the Independence of the Seas. I can not wait to go again but for now come along with us in the video link below. 


See you next time!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...