3.07.2016

Easter Dining Room Tour 2016




I am very excited that this year I found the perfect pair of bunny dishes that helped me grow my Easter collection. Each year I always keep an eye out for the french country elegant style bunny I wanted and this was my year to find it. HomeGoods had this in their collection and I just loved it the minute I saw it. I had to have it and picked up as many of the pieces as they had on the shelf. I find a lot of times with pieces from HomeGoods you have to purchase them when you can because once it is gone there is no more. 


I love how elegant the dishes look and I must share my very special trick with you. When I purchase new dishes like this I do not purchase the dinner plate which helps save me a great deal of money. That could be a savings of $6.00 to $10.00 a plate and with an eight top table that can get expensive very quickly. 

I only purchase the salad/dessert and place it in the center with my white gold rimmed plates. I still accomplish the beautiful look but save so much money. 


This year I added this pink drink holder that I found from Target in the Dollar Spot and it was $3.00. I love how I can place my mason jars for Root Beer Floats in it for dessert. The straws also came from the Target Dollar Spot. 



One of my favorite pieces that I have owned for several years is this little salt and pepper shaker set that I am not sure were I purchased from. I knew one day I would have the perfect collection to add him to and this year was his year. Its a perfect match! 


I also love this new addition with the gold basket from the Target section and it was $3.00. I love how it is dressed up and the gold color dresses up the area. I also picked up these water bottles to place in the basket because they are so pretty. 


I love the way the bar cart turned out. A bar cart can be used for so many more things other than serving alcohol drinks. You can get really creative with them.



I am on the hunt to find one more bunny. I picked this one up from Target and he was the only one sitting on the shelf. With a price point of $3.00 I just had to have him but now he needs a buddy so its a complete set. It matches my decor perfectly. 



Also new to my collection are the items on the top of the bar cart with the mugs and juice pitcher. I love how great it all looks and its so inviting ready for anyone to make a great cup of coffee. 




The glasses are also new to my collection and were a Christmas gift from my daughter this year. They are from the Pioneer Woman collection and I love them! She did an amazing job picking them out for me. 




The table runner is a new addition this year and was custom made by my mother. I think she did an amazing job and I just love them. My favorite part is how I can use them all Spring and Summer because I made sure I did not purchase bunny specific. 



The large serving bowls were so pretty that I had to use them as the center piece. I love the way it helped the table stay simple but elegant. 






These are sweet little bunny dishes I picked up from a high end boutique about 3 years ago when I went the day after Easter and found them for 60% off.


I hope you will take a few minutes and see the tour as close to in person as you can get with the video link below. I hope you enjoy.



Now I would love for you to leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Its so much more fun when we get the chance to chat after each post. See you next time.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...