2.09.2016

At Home Spa Night | New Year New You Series



I am having a lot of fun sharing something new with you each week that I am putting in place to help make life run easier for all of us. This week was my favorite so far because its all about a Spa Night! We all deserve a Spa Night at Home and you can do it while staying on a budget. 



I was very surprised with all the great items Target has in their Bath and Body section. I picked up a pack of the Pomegranate Bath Balls and loved how soft they left my skin. At a price of $9.99 and you only use 2 balls for each bath you will have this on hand for 3-4 weeks. I think thats an awesome price point. 





The key to any type of At Home Spa night is having everything sitting out in a pretty way that allows you to enjoy it. If you have to find everything it just takes away the fun end enjoyment. I love to sit all my items out on a white marble tray so its pretty and ready to be used. 


I love these Aloe Infused Socks I picked up from Ulta and they are only $3.99 each. Of course I wished there were black and gray but the blue was just fine. 



This facial mask was a little more expensive but I really do think you can get 2-3 uses out it. It is full of liquid and I love the way I woke up the next morning with very hydrated skin. 


One of my favorite body sugar scrubs in from Tree Hut and its the Tropical Mango. Wow, it smells amazing! 


My favorite facial cleanser is the Origins Checks and Balances. This is a must have in my collection. 


This was a fun new purifying foot scrub. Has a different medicated scent but we will see how it works after a few times. 


To finish everything off I like to apply this Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask to my face and neck. It really works great leaving my face hydrated. 

Here is a look at this weeks video on ideas for your At Home Spa Night! Enjoy! 




I leave you with a positive thought for the day! 



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...