Outfit Ideas for Week Two | Be Inspired


Lets take a look at this weeks outfit combinations to help inspire you so we can take on shopping our closets! If you are like me I will take inspiration from everywhere I can get it because I feel like I am still trying to catch up from the Christmas Holidays. 

So let me share a few things I wore this week......


I love this sweater I recently purchased from Ann Taylor online. The pink is fantastic with the Winter white pants. You can dress this up for work or wear out on the weekends. 


There is nothing I love more than pairing a cream sweater with white jeans. It looks like this sweater is sold out but you can find a cream sweater almost anywhere. The idea is to pair it with white jeans to get this look. 


My favorite thing about Winter is wearing boots! I know we all get excited to pull out our boots and pair them with the perfect skirt and turtleneck. I love this new tassel necklace I picked up from Ann Taylor online at www.AnnTaylor.com



This is one of my Ann Taylor Factory Outlet special finds because it was on sale for $14.99 a few weeks ago during one of my visits. I love how I paired it with this new red stoned necklace which you can find here. Laure Designs and her store is www.Lajuredesigns.com



I never seem to have luck finding items in Forever 21 but I hit a home-run this time with this navy and white stripe sweater with matching scarf. I love the look of this sweater and as always I love how it looks paired with white jeans!



I also picked up this sweater fro Forever 21 and best of all it was only $12.98. I paired it with a black scarf that I picked up from Target and white jeans. Can you believe this sweater was only $12.98, I love it! 

Take a look at the video below for a look at the week and the outfits! 


I hope you enjoyed this post and video and I will see you next time! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...