1.26.2016

Outfit Ideas for Week Three



Im back again this week with a couple of ideas for Winter outfit combos. I love this time of year with the boots and laying all of our different pieces. 


The outfit above is all from the Ann Taylor Factory Outlet from last year. I like to pick up several of my pieces after the season is over to get additional savings. Start looking in late February to catch the deals. 






This is another one of my favorite all black outfits. The sweater is so unique because it zips up and down on the sides which gives a different look if you want. I love pairing all black pieces together and adding a statement necklace. 


One of my favorite ways to wear a scarf is hanging straight down. Gives your outfit a different look and if its warm you don't get over heated. Perfect time to add a statement necklace to pop under the scarf. 




For Saturday we had a basketball game to attend and watch Trey play so it was fun to pull out the "Mom Sportswear!" I love this black pullover with the pop of read on the collar. I picked this up several years ago and just love it. 


Sunday we attended Church and then went shopping. I love Sunday afternoon grocery shopping and getting ready for the new week. I always feel so organized and ready to take it on! 


Just had to throw this photo in so you can see I am still loving the new sweater I picked up from a recent haul from the big 70% off online Ann Taylor sale. Its so soft and perfect. 



Hope you enjoy this weeks video. Be sure to subscribe if you have not so you never miss out! 




 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...