One of Goals This Year is to Make Over My Guest Bedroom


Having a vision board of an upcoming project will really help for several reasons. The number one reason is to help you see if everything fits as one unit. Second it helps me stay on track with my budget and not make other purchases that I really do not need to make. Here is a look at one of my projects for 2016. 


Here is the information on the Duvet came from Amazon. I love how crisp and white it is and how it gives that spa like feeling of army guest. 
Link here- Duvet Set


This area rug is going to match perfectly in the room with all the gray, silver, and white pieces. Here is a link for the rug. Link Here




The furniture is from Pier 1 and you can see it here. I love the creamy color and I feel it goes so well with the gray. 




My accent pieces will be silver and white. I love hydrangeas and plan to use them as the flower in the room. When guest come I want to have fresh ones sitting on the dresser for them to enjoy.



Here is a look at the headboard I am going with also from Pier 1. Click the link here.

I hope you enjoyed a look at one of my 2016 projects. Having a vision board like this helps you stay on track with what you want. You can watch for sales but also stay on budget while saving for it. When I see something I don't really need but want going back and looking at my vision board helps me make the choice and look closely if I should really purchase it.

I can't wait to give you a tour when its complete in a few months!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...