10.29.2015

What's for Dinner | Week 11



Its official, I am training for my 4th half marathon that will be in January 2016 but the bad news is I haven't ran one since 2013! I have a lot of training to do and start with will be with my eating plans. I am not giving up my love for cooking but I am making small changes every way possible. 

Lets start with Day One:

Stuffed Lasagna Zucchini Recipe HERE
Large Side Salad




Day Two:

Flat Out Healthy Pizza Recipe Here
Serve with a large salad





Day Three:

Marinated Grilled Chicken ( Brianna's Salad Dressing)
Sweet Potato
Corn



Take a look here for a video look of my shopping hauls and meals! 



Don't forget to subscribe and see you for my next dinner series! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...