10.08.2015

Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges Recipe





I want to share a healthy way to have fries instead of the traditional fried french fries. These are so easy to make and you will love them! 


I take one sweet potato and it makes enough for Eddie and I to share. Trey doesn't eat sweet potatoes so we split one. Here is how you will make yours:

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 medium-large sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
  • 1 tablespoons olive oil, or other cooking oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder



Then I make this great sauce to dip our sweet potatoes in. Its so easy to make. 

dipping sauce
  • ⅓ cup homemade ranch dressing
  • 1/2  tablespoons sriracha sauce (use less or more depending on how spicy you want it)


I hope you enjoy these! See you next time.


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...