9.13.2015

What We Had for Dinner Series | Week Six




I am having so much fun bringing this series to you each week. It really does cause me to have to think out of the box and get creative. I have had the opportunity to do a few things by taking small steps. Thats the key is take small steps to make this work for you.

1. I started with putting a plan in place and writing out my grocery list. There was a time I would just go to the grocery store hungry and BUY! That does not happen any more. I never go to the grocery store hungry and I always have a list with meals written out in hand.

2. In week two I started making extra of my meals to allow my husband and I to take our left overs to work or we had a planned lunch to take. Fast food is so expensive and we were putting on the weight because of it.

3. I have learned which meals will have left overs and we plan those out for dinner the next night. An example of this is I am not going to bring hot dogs to work the next day because its just to hard to bring everything you need for a good hot dog but we would have that the next night. I know hot dogs are not healthy but this is just an example to get my point across. We do not have hot dogs often!

4. Now that I am into week 6 we are going to start using online coupons and stock piling items that I know we use. I already use:
Target Cartwheel
Ibotta App
Walmart App for savings catcher

Now we are going to use coupon sites and match up the printed coupon with the weekly deals. I will be sure to share that in my upcoming videos.


Lets talk about our meals from this week.

Day One-
Sausage, Sauerkraut, and potatoes

Shopping Haul from Sam's.
Target shopping haul

Day Two-
Grilled Pork Chops
Mac and Cheese

Day Three-
Zucchini Spaghetti

Day Four-
Pasta Spaghetti

Day Five-
Off duty from the kitchen
Great night out



I hope you enjoyed this week. You can take a look at the video below for more details.


See you next week as we finish planning for September!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...