9.06.2015

What We Had for Dinner Series | Week Five Meals




Whats for dinner Week 5 in my Weekly Dinner Series! I hope you have been inspired to make something new. I promise I have several recipes on their way to you! I can not see why people had several different Youtube channel but I really do like sticking with the idea of one channel and every couple of days posting a different type of video.


Day 1
Buffalo Chicken
Potatoes

Day 2
Croissant Breakfast Casserole for Breakfast
Blog Link here
Video Link here

Day 3
Panini Sandwiches

Day 4
Crockpot Beef and Broccoli

Day 5
Spaghetti

Day 6
Steak
Roasted Red Potatoes
Spicy Cauliflower Blog Link here
Video link for Cauliflower will be share this week.

Day 7
Prosciutto  Bread Bites
Blog Link here
Video Link here

Now lets start planning for September!


Click the link here button for video and blog post for recipes. My goal is to have a recipe link for every dish I share with you.


Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...