9.23.2015

Taco Soup Recipe



This is one of my families favorite recipes and its so easy to make. Its my Taco Soup Recipe and I can't wait to share it with you!


Ingredients:

1 can black beans drained
1 can pinto beans drained 
1 can corn drained
1 can rotel
1 32-64 oz chicken stock You need at least 32 oz but add as much liquid as you would like. 
2 pounds hamburger or ground turkey
1 pack taco seasoning
1 pack ranch seasoning

You brown your meat, drain, the pour everything together and let simmer. That easy and that yummy! Hope you enjoy. 


This is perfect to serve with other type of Mexican items such as emponadas. 
No mater what time of the year this is great to serve. My favorite thing is to make this at night and put in containers for lunch the next day. It makes the perfect lunch item for Eddie and I to take to work and enjoy!



Thank you so much for taking a look at todays post. I can't wait to bring many more post your way with yummy recipes we enjoy! 







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...