9.15.2015

Dollar Tree Welcome Sign DIY Project



Welcome to my blog and I am excited to share this DIY with you because it came straight from the Dollar Tree which means it fits right into everyone's budget! That has to be music to your ears!

I wanted a chalk board that I could write a sweet message for my guest or keep out all year and remind my family of how blessed we are. Here is what you will need.

Glue
Ribbon
Dollar Tree Tray
Brush
Chalk Paint



Watch my video at the end of this post so you can see how to tie the perfect bow for this project. The fun part is you can pick any ribbon color you want! You could even put a magnet on the back of your ribbon and stick both pieces to the board so you could change it out.



This fits perfectly in the corner of my kitchen and is ready for something sweet to be shared. I can see the following written on the boards-

" Good Morning"

" Help Yourself"

" Be Blessed"

" Welcome"

" Our Home is Your Home"




You can also use this at your coffee station to leave breakfast treats or a sweet note to start the day.



Here is an idea of how we will use our tray to remind us of how blessed we are. Nothing like a great cup of coffee and a great message.


Take a look at this step by step video from my Youtube channel on how to make this. Be sure to subscribe so you never miss out!


Hope you enjoyed and be sure to check back for new post and videos coming your way! Be sure to check back everyday in October for some amazing things!!!



 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...