8.14.2015

What's for Dinner | Week Two




Day One-
Panini Grilled Sandwiches
Chips

Day Two-
Panini Grilled Sandwiches
Watermelon
Chips

Day Three-
Taco Soup
Recipe here

Day Four-
Grilled Pizza

Day Five-
Tulip Baked with Pineapple
Brocolli
Pasta

Day Six-
Mexican Theme Event

I hope you are inspired with new ideas for weekly meals for your family!



I am really happy with the amount of healthy items we are able to fit into our weekly meal plan. Our goal is to continuing bringing new fun dishes but also lots of colorful vegetables and healthy protein.
Cheers to what was a wonderful Summer as we now enter our back to school routine. My goal is to continue making sure everything is laid each night and my grocery shopping is kept in line with my budget. 

Click below to watch my weekly meal plan and also get ideas for recipes. 

Click here.

Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you next weekend with my Whats for Dinner series!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...