8.31.2015

What We Had for Dinner Series- Week Four





I have been planning away to make sure we eat at home and stay away from the fast food. I have found that I now just need one change. I am working at adding a left overs night into the mix.

Day One-
Fried Shrimp platter from takeout

Day Two-
Homemade Hamburgers
Parmesan Garlic Potato wedges

Day Three-
Quesadillas
Empanadas
( These two recipes will be on my channel and blog later this week!)

Day Four-
Taco Soup
( This will be on my blog and channel this week!)

Day Five-
Dinner out with family at the Beach

Day Six-
Stuck at work so had to grab take out

Day Seven-
Chicen Panini Sandwich
( Recipe on my blog and channel later this week!)

I have been working hard to records dinners as I make them for my family so hold on tight because they will all be coming your way very soon! I am excited to reach a point that everything is records and I can attach the recipe link next to the description point above.

Click video link below to see all the day by day dinners. Be sure to subscribe so you never miss out!




Hope you enjoy and be sure to come back next week for Week 5! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...