8.04.2015

A New HomeGoods Grand Opening

Whats new and exciting for August......................HomeGoods had its Grand Opening this past weekend!!!!!

I have been counting down the days for this exciting event and here we are! August is going toe very busy for us with school starting back and my number one priority right now is to be organized. I want this school year to go as smooth as possible.

Whats on your schedule?


Here we are arriving to the Grand Opening. I have been counting down the days because entertaining guest is one of my favorite things to do. I love making my home feel like a everyone is welcome to come sit right at my table and enjoy a wonderful dinner. 



I was so pleased with the layout of the store and how wonderful all of the employees were. Everyone was so helpful and they helped move the lines along so we checked out quickly. 


Yes, my eye caught the black and white love! 


They had everything from office supplies and more. i loved this little cabinet. Perfect for storing craft supplies to stationary .


Oh the glasses................I have so many glasses but several of these caught my eye that I might just need to add to my collection. 


This was what I picked up. I love these basket and will be sharing more about them in an upcoming post!



These lamps were amazing! This one along with the next one will be in my home soon! 



I hope you will take a look below at the video from our day! We made such a fun day of it! Hope you enjoy and be sure to subscribe so you never miss out! 


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...