6.17.2015

4th of July Dining Room Tour



Welcome to my Blog









Happy 4th of JulY



I have been busy decorating for July 4th. I love this time of year because all the great recipes can be used for grilling and homemade cobblers! Here is a look into my dining room as I get everything ready for the celebrations.

Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel and my blog so you do not miss any of my 4th of July videos and post that will be full of tutorials and recipes.


I picked up my dishes from Target over 14 years ago. I only use them for Memorial Day, Labor Day, and the 4th of July. I love this set!


You can pick up these disposable dishes from Michael's and Hobby Lobby. Use your online coupons and save. These are perfect to take outside by the pool for hot dogs and hamburgers. Then you can just toss them and throw them away. No worries about anything breaking while sitting by the pool. 



Ice Cream Bar



This is one of my new favorite pieces of my set up. Its my Ice Cream Bar. I picked up the little red, white, and blue frames from Michaels just this week for $1.50 each. I plan to put a label in each one to put the name of the toppings in each. We will have blueberries, strawberries, and 4th of July themed sprinkles in each. 




I picked up these bowls from the $1.00 section of Target. They are perfect to put ice cream in. The white and blue container are for each of the ice creams so everyone can pick their choice. The buckets were $3.00 a piece. I picked up all of these this year.



The Nutcracker and center decorations are both from Pier 1. I picked them up this year.






I hope you enjoyed this tour of this years decorations. Be sure to Subscribe to my Youtube channel and click the follow blog on the right of my channel to keep up with my 4th of July Series as I bring lots of new holiday tutorials and recipes your way~

Take a look below at a video tour of my table. I know you will enjoy!




Happy 4th of JulY



Hope you enjoyed today’s post,


Erica


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...