4.30.2015

Day 6 of Our Cruise on the Oasis of the Seas



Welcome to my Blog





Here is a look into day 6 of our vacation. I know I have said this many times but WOW what a trip!
Take a look at the video link below to see all the fun we had on day 6.


Our morning started off with a parade on the 5th floor. The costumes and characters were just amazing!







The we were off to lunch and take a couple of pictures around the ship. I loved that there was art work all around the ship. No space was left blank or plain. 




Of course we went for an afternoon tea in the Champagne Bar which was our favorite place to sit before dinner. 





We made a quick stop to purchase a ring Eddie found for me. I was so surprised he picked out something that was perfect for me! Great job Eddie!


We went to lunch at Johnny Rockets again. There is a charge but for $5.95 a person and all you can eat i think it really is worth every penny! 


Had to have a fun photo with Johnny Rocket himself as we were leaving! 


For dinner we ate at Giovanni's Table. It was very good and lots of fun. 



The restaurant was so pretty with candles on all the tables and such a soft glow. 





















The dessert station was wonderful!






Of course you can always stop for late night pizza on deck five 24 hours a day! 



Kate Spade store was always fun to look in! 




Hope you enjoyed day 6 with us! Always feel free to let me know if you have questions. 



Hope you enjoyed today’s post, 


Erica



 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...