4.20.2015

Day 3 & 4 of Our Cruise on the Oasis of the Seas


Welcome to my blog as I share Day 3 and 4 of our cruise! 








On our 3rd day we did the Character Breakfast which is held in the main dinning room. The cost was $10.00 a person so for us the total was $40.00. I think the breakfast was worth $10.00 and I am happy we did it. My only suggestion to Royal Caribbean is they hold this in an area that is not so tight. They tried so hard to fit us in one side of the dining room that you would not get out of your chair as you can see from the pictures. It was so tight the characters could not walk around to take pictures. In some cases we had to go to the characters. Other than that we had a great time and the food was great. 


Here we are with the lion, I am so bad that I don't know their names! You can tell my kids are older because you don't know character names! 


  I had the french toast and really enjoyed it. You have a special Character Breakfast Menu to pick breakfast items from and I was very pleased.







Our 3rd day was also Spa Day so I was able to take a couple of pictures of the spa. It was wonderful! 






For lunch we went to Johnny Rockets. There is a charge of $5.95 a person but its all you can eat from burgers to fries. The shakes and malts are extra but they are worth every penny!



The shows in the aqua theater are wonderful and I loved that we could see them from our room 


Each dining room has a theme and this was one of my favorites. 







For dinner on our 3rd night I had the garlic soup which was good. No date night after that soup~


Ceasar salad. 


Eddie had Chicken Marsala. 




The bread pudding was good!


Here is a look at our 4th day and we were in St. Thomas day. My suggestion with St. Thomas is you should have an excursion lined up for the day. 


















We came back and took our time getting ready for dinner. Tonights dinner was at 150 Central Park. I would 100% recommend this restaurant. Its a must have! We will have dinner here in the future at least twice during our trip. 








Every details was wonderful all the way to the menu!





We had the cucumber martini which was so refreshing. 












We had the steak with a vegetable puff pastry which was wonderful. It was so fresh and the steak was very tender. 


Dessert was a delicious chocolate cake. 










Each night we had such a cute animal ready to greet us in our room. 


This night we went to the aqua show which was great. 








Hope you enjoyed taking a look into our 3rd and 4th day on the cruise! 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...