1.12.2015

DIY Gold Candle Accent Makeover Idea


I recently refinished a desk that I gave a makeover and I love the finish look. Here is a picture of the before:


And here is the after picture. I love how this turned out and now its one of my favorite pieces in my home. This was such a special find and would you believe I only paid $50.00 for it. Be sure to check out my video below to here the special story behind the desk!


I use this as my home office desk and I wanted to add a touch of gold accents without taking up a lot of space. So here is what I put together.



I re-purposed my candle jars to give them the gold accent that I needed.




I also made one to go in my guest bathroom to add just a touch of sparkle. You can also see my bathroom makeover on my Youtube channel at Mrs. Erica.



Take a look at this video as I give you step by step directions on how to make this for your home! If you enjoy I hope you will subscribe to my YouTube channel for many more ideas!


Hope you enjoyed this project!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...