This is one of the easiest dishes I have ever made! Perfect to put in the crock pot before you head off to church or a work day. You should give this one a try. My family loved it.
I have included a step by step video on how to make this great dish! Just click the link below.
Here is what you will need:
The How To:
- Add 1/3 cup of water into your crock pot then place the chuck roast on top.
- Sprinkle the dry au jus mix on top, sprinkle the dry ranch seasoning mix on top of the chuck roast, then place 6 tbsp. of butter on top of the roast.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or until the meat is tender enough to shred.
- Shred and serve with the gravy.
- You can serve over mashed potatoes or rice.
I wanted my roast very tender so I cooked on high for 2 of the hours.