12.13.2014

Christmas Gift for the Teachers in Your Life




Here is a holiday gift that I put together for my son's teachers. Once they hit middle school and have multiple teachers along with helps and the administrative helpers gifts can really add up fast. I want to be sure to give them something special and an item they can use.

Here is an idea...........I gave this gift a theme, "All wrapped up for the Holiday's"


Here is what you will need:
Wrapping paper
Tape
Mug
Ribbon
One piece of Holiday paper
Hershey kisses
One packet of Hot Chocolate
Ornament or bow


Final gift put together...........................I was able to put this together for $5.00 a gift!!!!! What a great Teachers gift so they can go home and wrap gifts with a great cup of hot chocolate and little kisses.




Here is a step by step video on how to put this together.


I hope you found this help and I would love to have subscribe to my channel.

Merry Christmas!!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...