11.27.2014

This Weeks Finds- Old Navy, Ann Taylor, and Target


I had to share a couple of special finds from Old Navy, Ann Taylor and Target. If you have followed my blog for any time now I am sure you have seen that two of my favorite stores are Target and Ann Taylor. Love them! I will stop by Old Navy every so often but this week I found some fun things which I will share in a couple of different post.

First I have to share two of my favorite must have items for this year, leather and fur. The pants are from Target and have leather trim going down the sides. The sweater vest is from Ann Taylor and the shirt is also an Ann Taylor find. I love the shirt because across the top is a leather trim which matches the pants.


 I love that the sweater is really just a vest and isn't to warm. You can wear it at the start of the late fall into winter.


It was also fun to see the temp drop down so I could wear tights and boots this week. This is a dress that is also from Ann Taylor. I love the built in scarf.



Then Dallas came home from college and we went shopping. I cant wait to share our finds later in the week but this is the sweater I wore out. We had a full day of shopping and then a girls night at the movies.


The sweater, jeans, and boots are all from Ann Taylor. Love the cable knit sweater.




I have also loved the vest from Old Navy. You can wear them in so many different ways.


I love the hunter green vest with the black turtle neck and black boots. Now is the perfect time to pick up your vest from Old Navy.


Keep an eye out for more finds that I will share later this week! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I must say I am very proud with all the parties I have attend for Thanksgiving I have really tried to stick with a pretty small  plate and pretty healthy for the most part.

Ham and vegetables!

Will you be going out for Black Friday finds???

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...