11.28.2014

Our Thanksgiving 2014


This is the first year I put my Christmas items out for Thanksgiving Dinner instead of my Fall items. I am just really in the holiday spirit and was ready to decorate early. Here is a look at how I had everything decorated.






I always receive such great comments about my Nutcrackers and here is my secret.....every year the day after Christmas I go straight to Pier 1 and pick up two new Nutcrackers to add to my collection. I have been doing this now for 6 years so my collection has grown.



I also pick up several ornaments from Pier 1 that goes with my theme for each room. I like to put Christmas trees in different rooms and each have a color theme. Pier 1 is perfect to add color ornaments to your tree.


I was so proud of the bow that I made for the top of the tree.



Everything on my table is from Pier 1 over the years except for the plates. They are from Target several years ago. I have the entire snowman collection of serving dishes also which are from Pier 1 and match perfectly.



I am so proud of the garland I made this week. I just love the look.


Below is my kitchen table. The nutcrackers are from Pier 1 and the plates are from the special Target collection last year. Be sure to notice next to each glass is a miniature nutcracker!!!!




This is my fireplace mantel in my family room. I am thinking about hanging a garland from it but not sure. Do you think I should?

I will share another blog post closer to Christmas to share the rest of our home decorated for Christmas. We will also be putting up a tree in our guest bedroom and our media room. The media movie room has our large family Christmas tree.


Love the napkins that I picked up from Pier 1 last year.


Center piece was so easy to put together. I just placed several ornaments in a large white Pottery Barn bowl.





We had so many goodies for dinner. I am going to share several new recipes in upcoming post but here is one new secret item I am using.





I cant wait to share this sausage dip with you! 




I have this recipe on my blog under Game Day Buffalo Chicken Cups Recipe.



I always have an appetizer sitting out incase dinner runs behind. We also had ribs this year instead of Turkey which was fun doing something different.

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...