11.11.2014

Nate Berkus Must Have Plates At Target


I was looking on Instagram and I saw a post from a friend that she posted on plates she purchased from Target with the Nate Berkus line. I had to have them and started by searching online-----only to see they were sold out. Then I started calling all the Targets around me and found them!


When I made it to the store that was two hours away there were only two sets of four left which was just what I needed!!! My dining room sits 8. I would like to have a back up set which I will pick up another time. I was so excited to see these two sets just waiting on me to buy them!


I love the bow tied on each set.

Below you will see each place setting with the black set of plates.



I am looking for the perfect glasses to go with this place setting. I am not sure what I want just yet. Each place will have a black linen napkin with my silverware.



Here is my white china with the gold rim around each. Which one works best?





Just perfect to sit out all year and I love the look for Thanksgiving!



I am starting some remodel projects around my home. I am putting granite counter tops in the kitchen along with a back splash.


The counters and back splash will look just like this below. Only difference is my cabinets are a dark wood.


A few months ago we replaced our dining room floor and the next step will be placing the perfect area rug under the dining room table. Here is the our dining room. Here is the link where you can see what we started with ..... link.

The wall color is going to be a lighter cream brown color.



I will also be replacing the two end chairs with a taupe color end chair.


This will give you a good idea of the end chairs I will be adding.


 Here is where I need your help!!!!!

Which area rug do you think we should go with. The color theme as I mentioned is black, brown, and cream.

A?


B?


Do you like A or B? Thank you for your feedback!!!


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...