10.18.2014

Pottery Barn Leya Travel bag and Makeup Train


We really enjoy traveling from long trips to weekend trips. I love having the perfect weekend bag or having that extra carry on and this is one is perfect. Take a look at the Leya Makeup Train Case and Leya Tote I picked up from Pottery Barn.



We recently took a weekend trip to Atlanta to go shopping and enjoy dinner at several of their restaurants. These two bags were perfect. The makeup train held everything I needed from daily makeup up to overnight lotions. The link is here



The quality is awesome and I know these are pieces that will last. It really is an investment when you add pieces like this to your travel collection. When I saw this in their catalogue the print had me!


The next piece I want to add that goes with the collection is the Flax Stripe Ultimate Cosmetic bag. I think its the perfect item to complete the set.





Love this new set and I am sure you would also! Happy travels!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...