10.04.2014

Halloween 2014 Decorations Around the House


I love this time of year when you can feel the cool crisp air each time you step outside. This weekend I put my fall decorations out and wanted to share the finish look with you.


Pier 1 has these cute little hats in store now. This is one idea that I can use as a table decoration by sitting them in the center of each plate.


Pier 1 also had a bag of goodies that I placed in my large Pottery Barn table center piece bowl.


I love how the table turned out! I don't like ghost, goblins, and skeletons so this is perfect.


I also went with an idea of placing pumpkins in the center of each plate. Not sure which one I will go with, what do you think?




I love this pumpkin soup bowl that I picked up from Pottery Barn a few years go. I keep it out for Halloween and Thanksgiving.


This is my Mickey set we picked up from Disney several years ago. They hold a special memory.


I kept the kitchen table simple since we use it everyday. This plate is just screaming for cookies!


This is the tallest item and he really needed to be out and in the open. This was the perfect spot.


The front door is ready to go. Take note that the candy dish will not have candy in it until the very last minute!!!




The fireplace in our Family room turned out great!




This is one of my favorite pieces, he is just so sweet!


Happy FALL!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...