10.05.2014

Belle Gray by Lisa Rinna Must Have 2 Leather Jackets


I recently saw that Lisa Rinna was on QVC with her designer clothing items. I feel in love with them on TV and once they arrived I loved them even more! You have to go on the QVC website today and order these two jackets.

She calls her clothing line Belle Gray after a store she had in California. They idea is they are California cool. The quality is amazing!

I was excited the weather was cool enough to wear long sleeve. We were headed out for the Pops in the Park. This is were the orchestra plays music in the park while you sit on the grass with your blanket or chair. I just love it.


This first jacket is amazing and I love the fit. It zips to the side which makes it so flattering. The center section is like a velvet suede style and the arms are a leather style. I love how people now say its a vegan jacket.


Then you also have the bottom part with the leather style and it covers your backside. Love it!



Now here is the next must have. I have wanted a leather style jacket but I didn't want that old school style. I wanted a fresh new updated look and this was just what I wanted.


The key to this jacket is the quilted panel on the front. It makes it so girly and I really like that. You can pair this boots or Tory Burch black flats like I did. Perfect for a Saturday afternoon out on a cool day.




 I can not wait to see her back on QVC for another visit with new styles. You can clearly see that her items are so well made and will last longer than just a season. She gets an A+ from me!

Do you own any items from her line?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...