10.15.2014

31 Days of Fall Fashion- Scarf and Cardigans


I am continuing to take part in the 31 Days for Fall Fashion. I love looking in my closet and getting inspired to put something new together. Since I am a mom of a certain age, business professional, wife, and enjoy life I want to dress in an age appropriate way.



I have had fun with new purchases but also shopping my closet and putting new outfits together. That's the goal here, be inspired and find new items in your closet!

Monday I went with one of my new favorite fun outfits.


Shirt is from the Ann Taylor Factor  Outlet
Shoes- Tory Burch Black Flats
Scarf- Amazon
Both Necklaces- Ann Taylor
Watch- Michael Kors



I love the longer necklace with the tortoise stone and the rhinestone circle holding the chain.


Absolutely one of my new favorite outfits!

Tuesday I was very excited to pull out a cardigan because the weather was much cooler. I recently purchased this at the Ann Taylor Factory Outlet. I also purchased the navy pants and the blue oxford shirt.


I love taking a long sleeve shirt and folding the cuffs back up over the sweater.


I paired todays outfit with my Tan Tory Burch Wedges.



This is the same necklace combo as yesterday and I wanted to show how a piece like this can go with so many different outfits.


Have an awesome week!





 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...