9.01.2014

Birthday Dinner at Goldfish in Atlanta





Tonight is the big Birthday dinner and we are celebrating at Goldfish in Atlanta. We had a great time and here is a look at some of our night.


Here we are on our way out from the hotel. I must share that I was excited to wear my leather skirt I picked up from Ann Taylor and my new shoes which are actually very comfy. The shirt is also from Ann Taylor and has the beading down the front so no extra needed.


Just before going in the restaurant I snapped a quick picture.


I loved the style of the restaurant which made for the perfect quiet birthday dinner.



I love this picture because my menu looks like it is on fire!




Love the look and the style. Also on a fun note, our waiter had my sons name as his first name and part of my daughters name as his last name....weird!




Birthday cake time!



A little bit about the food we had because it was very good. Below is the Blue Crab and Corn Bisque.


Trey had the crab stuffed shrimp which was so good.



Eddie had the shrimp and grits above.


I had the grouper topped with crab meat.....yum!!!




Here we are leaving and calling it a night! I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are in town.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...