Rave Reviews for The Cheesecake Factory


Our first night in we had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and it was amazing. The atmosphere was very unique and fun. I would highly recommend it.



To start I loved the look......................



I loved how the restaurant had lights on the outside like you were looking into the sky at night.


When you walk in the front door you see cabinets full of cheesecakes to pick from. Every flavor you can think of.


They all look so yummy!

The restaurant was beautiful inside and I just loved it!





Here we are waiting to be seated.




I have hit the point I need readers to see the menu in the dark at the restaurants!!!


I am just going to embrace it as positive growth!


I had the salmon which was the best I have ever had...sooooo good!



We had the warm crab dip which was so good!


Eddie had the Shepard's Pie which was very good and had a down home comfort food taste.




Now here is where it gets good...........these two pages are nothing but different cheesecakes. Wow!



We had ours packed up to go and took it back to the hotel room and called it a night!


Tomorrow more Birthday celebrations to start bright and early!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...