7.15.2014

Dr. Jart BB Cream Set Review



I made a special trip to Sephora last month on a mission to find a BB cream to try. I saw this set on display and felt it would be perfect to try and I am so glad I did! I have been using these as my primary foundation.

They are perfect for the summer months and they give the perfect amount of coverage. I do not wear a heavy foundation so these work great. The set was only $34.00 and you have the chance to try 4 different types from this brand.


This set contains:- 0.5 oz Renewalist BB Beauty Cream SPF 40
- 0.5 oz Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm SPF 25
- 0.5 oz Water Fuse BB Beauty Balm SPF 25
- 0.5 oz Premium BB Beauty Balm SPF 45

What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Sulfates
- Phthalates 



I first heard about this brand when a friend starting using it and wearing it to the gym. I loved the fresh light look it gave her and was in hopes it would work for me. I was very happy with it and plan to repurchase the Black Label Detox first in the full size.

I am not sure how long this kit will be available but I would head to Sephora and pick it up!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...