5.24.2014

Holiday Sale Outfits and a Day Out


I shared that I was really looking forward to finding those awesome items on sale this weekend with the holiday sales and I am really pleased with what I found. I have to share a few of them because they are still available. I will be sure to share them over the next few days so you can pick them up.

These are items from Ann Taylor. I picked up this neon pretty yellow silk shirt up which I love. Its so comfy and its perfect with everything. I paired mine with a black and white A line skirt that they also had. Both are very comfortable and perfect for summer.



I paired it with a black cardigan because sometimes it can get chilly in an office setting but it didn't take long for that to come off because the heat in the south is so hot! I paired mine with my black Tory Burch flats but you could add heels or a wedge.


I also picked up the tan and black stripe skirt and love it just as much! Picked this outfit to wear out to the movies with the boys!



I paired mine with the black shirt which also came from Ann Taylor but would you believe I picked it up for $9.99! I love it because it rolls up as a 3/4 sleeve or you can keep long sleeve. Also I wore my black Tory Burch flats and necklace/bracelet combo is from Market in Atlanta.



We spent our Saturday afternoon at the movies watching Godzilla. Wow what an action packed movie!

Then we were off to a night of Pops Symphony in the Park. Needed to wear something light but yet something to keep any bugs away since it was in the park. The temperature was about 90 but there was a breeze which made it nice. Summer is here!


We had blanket out and we were ready for a great show.


Perfect weather for a performance.



As the sun went down and the stars came out the music was perfect.


I love this picture of the boys who were sitting in their chairs behind me on their phones. I'm just happy they are here with me enjoying the music! Hope you and your family have a great holiday weekend.



 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...