3.27.2014

Red Beans and Rice Easy Recipe


I never thought there would be a day I would make a Red Beans and Rice dish with canned beans but this is so good and very easy. It takes no time at all to make and its one my family loves!


The secret is Creole Cream Style Red Beans and you will need four 16 oz cans. Its also very important that you remember to purchase the red beans seasoning mix and not the full kit packet. I do add a little extra water to mine because I like a soup style red beans then a thicker style. Then you will follow the canned beans direction on the side of the box. Its really that easy! You can make it thick with using the amount of water called for or as much water as you want to thin it out.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...