New Origins Face Product Order


I have a new favorite product line, Origins!!! A friend recommended that I should try it since I was looking for night cream and I just love everything I have tried. I placed an order a few weeks ago that I posted here.

I loved every thing I received in that order. I placed an order recently and was really excited to try the products. I waited to post this so I could have an opinion on the products. I can only say I love everything!



I love seeing all the new goodies!!


I just didn't know which one to start with first. I wanted to give each product at least a week each to know I really liked it.


The United States Balancing Tonic. There site states:

This tingly-cool, retexturing tonic is dedicated to the proposition that all skins can be created equal. Origins state-of-the-art exfoliators slough the flakes, sweep pore clogging debris and smooth rough spots. Laminaria de-shines T-zones without stripping or stinging, and Soy Protein protects moisture levels to prevent parching. Disunited dry and oily areas come comfortably together as one - refreshed, refined, rebalanced. Reinstates skin's proper pH too for a user-friendly feeling. There's also aromatic Bergamot, Spearmint and Lavender to add pleasure to the process.
Dermatologist tested.

Also the GinZing for eyes. The site states:

Late night? Long flight? Look tired all the time? Prepare to become one of the perky people! Nature's clinically-proven morning-after eye cream instantly reduces dark circles. Unsightly bags and puffiness virtually disappear. And Origins proprietary complex of Caffeine from Coffee bean, Panax Ginseng, Magnolia Extract and natural optic brighteners rapidly wakes up, refreshes and restores radiance to tired eyes.



One thing I love about the Origins site is they also run promotions where they give free samples to try with a purchase. These are three of the samples that came in my package that will last me easily two weeks each.

Starting Over Face Cream. The site states:

This moisturizer with Mimosa, Argan leaf and Green algae helps to rebuild collagen, repair visible lines and improve skin texture and tone. Skin looks and feels measurably younger from day one.

 Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ Mega-Bright

SPF 30 Skin tone correcting oil-free moisturizer. Their site states:
My oil-free moisturizer helps restore luminosity and evenness of skin tone while protecting skin from future discolorations."
Dr. Weil's clinically proven skin brightener with Rosa roxburghii and White Peony plus melanin-inhibiting Palmaria visibly helps diminish dark spots and discolorations while restoring clarity and brightness to dull, uneven skin. SPF 30 blocks UV damage to help prevent future spots from forming.
Make a Difference Plus Lotion. The site states:

This pre-moisturizing treatment lotion fortified with Rose of Jericho plus a breakthrough Lychee and Watermelon complex prepares skin for the intensive treatments to follow. Leaves skin feeling rejuvenated and hydrated.


Drink Up Intensive Over Night Mask.

Skin depends on water for its youthful functioning. But all day long, skin loses vital moisture. And the busier you are, the more it loses. This intense moisture replacement mask with Avocado and Apricot Kernel Oil deeply and instantly quenches compromised moisture reserves and builds a reservoir for tomorrow. Japanese Seaweed repairs skin's barrier to prevent future dehydration and signs of premature aging.

Another sample. Plantscription Anti aging treatment lotion.

This moisture-rich treatment lotion fortified with Anogeissus plus Jasmine Flowers, Caffeine and Aloe Leaf helps restore smoothness, radiance and prepares skin to receive the anti-aging benefits to follow.

I just love this product line and will continue to repurchase anything I run out of and add new items to my collection!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...