2.22.2014

Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Surprise Recipe


I went to a cookie swap over the Valentines Day weekend and had such a great time. I had the chance to try a recipe that I knew I had to bring home. I actually made it one of the 14 Gifts of Valentines for my husband so I am sure you have seen the picture from that post. It was so easy.



 Its so easy to put this together. Above you can see what you need:

  • Muffin pan
  • Pam spray
  • Mini chocolate chip cookie dough
  • Mini chocolate chips
  • 1 zip lock bag

Start by taking your mini cookie dough and mashing it flat and laying in the muffin pan.

Then melt your chocolate chips in the zip lock bag to make it like a piping bag. Place just a little melted chocolate on the dough.



Take another piece of the mini chocolate chip dough and flatten to make a topping.


I baked mine like the cookie dough instructions and watched it closely. As you can see when it comes out the chocolate is a melted wonderful center.



I topped mine with ice cream and made it a special treat!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Like

https://www.amazon.com/shop/mrserica
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...