2.17.2014

Happy Birthday to Me!


I had such a wonderful Birthday weekend and I must say I am actually very excited to enter my 40's! I have been blessed beyond my wildest dreams and I am so excited to see what else God has in place for my future.



We had plans to take a weekend trip to Atlanta to do a little shopping and I wanted to take Eddie to Legal Seafood restaurant. They have the best crab soup and the shopping is amazing. Unfortunately we both ended up with a cold so we stayed in town Saturday but our trip will be in the near future!

On my Birthday, we started our morning off with brunch at Bonefish. This was the first time we had their brunch and it was good but really it was their basic menu with a few breakfast items. Everyone should be able to find something they like.

Lets start with the shoes.......every girl deserves bling on her shoes for her 40th birthday!


Then we were on our way to brunch.




The boys were all dressed up for me and looked very nice! Such a treat to see them in their ties.


Very good handsome gentlemen!





Such a cute card!


My love!


French Toast and bacon makes a great birthday breakfast~


It turned out to be a very special day.


 I am truly blessed!!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...