14 Days of Valentines Husband Gift Ideas


This year I am treating my husband to the 14 Days of Valentines with a small something just to say, "I love you!" Here is what I did so you will have an idea for next year. I am going to share the first 7 days now. I have had so much fun doing this for him and I really do think he is enjoying it.

Day 1


Day 2


I will have this recipe posted later in the week. It was wonderful!

Day 3





This is  a special military shirt he wanted so when he goes out to shoot he can wear. It has several different styles and a certain fit so I printed the shirt so he would know we would be placing the order that day. Its one of those gifts you don't want to order the wrong item.

Day 4


 Day 5

This one says, "A little birdie told me you were looking for a Valentine. How about you "Chews" me!

A special surprise for me!



I would say he has enjoyed all the little gifts because he did a great job today with this big surprise! I absolutely love the new Tory Burch perfume scent and the bottle is so pretty. I have to say the bag is so cute sitting on my dresser!



DAY 6

His favorite Orange Soda and as an extra treat we bought the "real" stuff and not diet!

Day 7


These are his favorite!

I will have Day 8 through Day 14 coming up but I hope this helps give you an idea. This is so easy to put together and at such a small cost. Just a small way to tell someone you love them!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...