1.14.2014

Tory Burch Shoe Purchase Review


In the past when I purchased my Tory Burch items I went through Nordstrom which was a three hour drive to New Orleans. The closest Tory Burch store to me is in Atlanta which I really hope to get to visit when we take a trip for my 40th Birthday next month. I am such a Tory Burch fan. The next big visit is the Tory Burch outlet in Orlando, Florida and we are planning a fun girls trip for that one!

This past week I placed an order online from the Tory Burch website and I was very pleased with my delivery. The quality of the delivery was wonderful and I expected nothing less from Tory.


The details went all the way to the shipping box with the Tory Burch logo on the inside. I hated to throw it away.

They sent a perfume sample of her new perfume and I love it! I definitely plan to add that to my collection soon.


The scent is so fresh and the bottle is beautiful, I cant wait for it to sit on my makeup dresser.


Its hard to see here but they even send your receipt and product info in a clean white envelope with the logo.

The product is wrapped in the great orange paper with a gold sticker to hold the thank you note for purchasing her product.


I love every detail all the way down to the box wrapped with its pretty purple ribbon.

Here they are!!!


I love how comfy they are and the stones on the bows are so pretty. The color is the prettiest blue which will go great with everything from jeans to leggings with a sweater. I am very pleased with the great customer service and delievery so I would highly recommend Tory Burch online purchases!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...